Thursday, August 16, 2012

Back-to-School

* ~ WHAT A WAY TO WAKE UP ~ * ~
THE BLESSING OF A NEW DAY!!

Today is Cameron's first day of Jr. High.  I will be honest because there is NO shame in my game!  This Momma cried (as if you expected anything less).  I think I was more nervous than he was.  The tears didn't officially fall until that moment I saw him full of confidence, excited to be there, wearing a big grin on his face while walking up to his friends.  THAT made it easier to drive away. 

~ Here's to my Central Jr. High CUB ~
Hope it's the beginning to some of the best days of your life son!


Hope all my Moore Public School teachers enjoy their first day back today too!
  
 I'm especially happy for my new sister-in-law. 
She will start her first year of teaching tomorrow at Schwartz Elem.
GOOD LUCK MRS. KING ~ 3RD GRADE


No comments:

Post a Comment