Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pray for your enemies

Saw this today and LOVED it.  Had to share and hoping it helps you along the way too!
Thank you to ~Let Your Light Shine~ for the encouragement.


Pray for those who seek to hurt and destroy others for they are revealed for what they are through their actions: HURT & DESTROYED.  No one who is in the spirit is able to cause intentional harm to his/her sister.  The absence of His spirit in us is torment.

Father God I come to You with gratitude that through Your Son, my Savior, Jesus Christ I am saved from the destruction of sin.  I am thankful for Your spirit of love and peace that dwells in me and makes it possible for me to forgive as I have been forgiven.  Thank You Father for new eyes that allow me to see the hurt, pain and torment that resides in those who are unkind, cruel and angry.  Father I pray You grant them mercy and forgiveness as You have forgiven me for my sins.  I pray that Your peace enfolds them and softens their hearts so they can know Your love and extend it to others.  ~AMEN~
"But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray
for those who persecute you."
Matthew 5:44

No comments:

Post a Comment