Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29th

As you are well aware, I really enjoy reading inspirational things.  Woke up this morning in a SUPER good mood.  Weekend was long but NOT LONG ENOUGH!  Not exactly wanting to go to work this morning.....BUT, we do what is required of us!  I'd honestly much rather be sitting on my back deck listening to the birds sing.  Petting my dogs that are wanting some attention from me as I sit and enjoy my first cup of dreamy coffee.  THAT HAS HAPPINESS written all over it. 
Remember my Prayers for Emotional Wholeness by Stormie Omartian?  It's a daily reflections with each prayer being paired with Scripture that I absolutely ADORE!  I liked today's so much I thought I should share.

MAY 29th

Lord, deliver me from the hands of the enemy.  Help me be set free from anything and anyone who would try to harm me in any way.  I thank You that You are my protector and the liberator of my soul.  If ever I am tempted to step out from under the covering of Your protection, deliver me from that temptation, too.  Thank you for restoring me to complete wholeness.

The Lord shall help them and deliver them;
He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them,
because they trust in HIM.
Psalm 37:40

WHAT A SPECIAL GIFT HE GIVES US ~ ALL WE EVER HAVE TO DO IS HAVE FAITH, BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM ALONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment