Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Daily Proverbs

Maybe you have already heard of this.... If not I'm happy to share with you.  Hopefully you can begin this along with me.  First, I should start with a big THANK YOU to a friend for introducing me to this.  Thank You Katie :)

 I LOVE THIS IDEA!!  It's a 31 day study of the book of Proverbs.  If you struggle or have problems understanding scriptures their website shares tools, ideas and apps to help you and encourage you.  YOU ARE NOT ALONE!  You journal your studies/thoughts/scriptures daily.  You can follow along with others on the website ~You will find sisters in Christ and of like minds.  {What an incredible way to be lifted up daily}.  A girl can't ask for much more than that.  Obviously I didn't start this on the first day of the month but it's NEVER too late to join.  Start today!! Make this apart of your morning routine or before you go to bed at night.  Either way make it about your journey in His word and strengthening your faith!  You can also share your journaling on instagram using the hashtag #shereadstruth  ~go check it out for more examples. 

**If you are on instagram you can follow me: andreadyan ~Go find me, I will gladly follow you back**

No comments:

Post a Comment