Friday, January 11, 2013

Faith, Prayers & Bible Study

~IT'S A GOOD DAY TO HAVE A GOOD DAY~
 
It's my morning quiet time and trust me, I know the importance of starting my day this way and being properly caffeinated! {You're welcome}
 
 Nothing in your daily life is so insignificant and so inconsequential that God will not help by answering your prayer. - Ole Hallesby
 
I personally have been thankful for answered prayers!  This month, almost daily, I've watched events unfold as the positive begins to set in motion.  It's in His timing and His grand master plans!  This past week has been FULL of just that!  Our close friends know what  test our family is currently going through.  I know with every ounce of my heart that our faith in God will guide my family through.  I don't dwell on the negative.  I choose joy when I see the smallest of triumphs.  Even through the setbacks, through hardship, through the tears, through the unknown there are continued new found strengths given to us as a family.  It's all in how you choose to see them and accept them. 
{{WE WILL RISE ABOVE THIS}}
Matthew 17:20 says “With faith the size of a mustard seed you can move mountains.”  This is what keeps me going. I will never doubt the power of prayer or the measures of faith!  I am thankful we have other family and good friends that continually keep encouraging and sending prayers up for us.  It's working and this Momma is grateful!  That brings a HUGE smile to my face :) :)

Have you ever heard of Good Morning Girls?  If not, you should certainly take time out and go see what they are about.  They are a group of Christian women who blog, e-mail, facebook, twitter and text to keep each other accountable for their quiet times.  They share so much uplifting, fulfilling and meaningful scripture and information.  They are even about to start a new bible study.  I signed up for daily emails and I LOVE IT!  Click HERE to be directed to their website.  I read today that starting Jan. 14th they will begin a new bible study.  Everything you need is free if you are a subscriber to their blog.  It has a down loadable ebook, reading plans and videos will be posted throughout the study.
 
Living Like Jesus ~ Luke 1-8.  {Leaving our comforts and walking in faith}  Go check it out.  Tell me your thoughts.  I want to participate.  Who is joining me???

I honestly hope today finds each of you doing well.  I pray that the weekend brings happiness, joy and GRACE!  Surround yourself with those who matter most!  Looking forward to my Coffee & Jesus Gals tomorrow.  If you want to join us, please do!  We'd LOVE to have you!  Bring a friend too.  All are welcome!











 

No comments:

Post a Comment