Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Year In A Jar

YEAR IN A JAR
 
I can't take credit for this idea but I will follow through with it!!  Thank you Pinterest!

It's simple.  Take a mason jar or any jar with a lid will work.  Decorate it as you wish.
Then add slips of paper with a specific memory/moment/good thing that happened for your family and add it to the jar.  Do this the entire year.  Hopefully your jar will be over flowing.  On New Year's Eve share those pieces of paper with your family.  Think about how much you will forget over time and how easily you can be brought back to those very moments that brought you joy! 

~ ~ COUNT ME IN ~ ~
 
 
I will happily write down everything positive that takes place for The Ash's in 2013. 
Where I will be different is the moment it is written it will be prayed about.  I will keep a thankful heart and give credit where credit is due.  Looking forward to emptying our jar of answered prayers, blessings, lessons, accomplishments and impacting moments to be documented. 
You know it's a good thing if the husband is on board too. 
Starting a new tradition will be fun for us.
 
 
 
1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea! I really love this year in a jar idea, Pinterest is pretty amazing. ;)

    I sent you an email about the Cara box swap... sometimes my emails end up in spam, so I just wanted to let you know. :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mia :)
    It was a cute idea and I think we will have fun with it too. Something to add to our New Year's Eve traditions. I got your emails and looking forward to a GREAT month ahead!

    ~Best Wishes~

    ReplyDelete