Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's M A Y

~ HAPPY 1ST OF MAY ~
 
I sure have enjoyed all the BEAUTIFUL SPRING FLOWERS!
 
 
 

~MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FLOWERS~ 
 
I have to tell you about the wacky weather here in Oklahoma.  Today, they are expecting a high of 81 and a low of 39.  Are you kidding me?  It's MAY in case Mother Nature missed the memo!!!!  I heard this morning on the news that parts of Oklahoma may see snow.  Up near Alva or Woodward, OK area.  That is just strange!  Don't put up the winter coats and sweaters just yet because tomorrow doesn't look like fun and neither does Friday.  I guess I am glad I have not bought plants and worked too hard on my flower beds. 

My big plans next couple of chilly nights:
1.  Sweats will be on the second I get home from work!
2.  Cuddle up on the couch with my handsome hubby. 
2.  TV remote in hand.
3.  Catch up on DVR'd shows.

As long as the weather can get its act together for the weekend, I'll be good!
It's baseball time and I need some sunshine on my face!!!

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment