Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend


MAN-O-MAN! Busy weekend but very grateful to have been surrounded by good people and my boys! We played in the Brian Crawford Memorial Tournament in Chickasha, OK. Friday- Sunday. It was fun packed and the boys played so well. They were the cutest things when they handed each of us Moms roses during lunch. It teared me up! They are so stinking sweet! We ended up with 2nd place.

VERY PROUD OF OUR COUGARS!!!


IT'S THE LITTLE MOMENTS THAT MAKE
THE GREATEST IMPACT IN LIFE




Let me just say that my husband and boys added an even more special touch to my Mother's Day Weekend. They got me just what I've been wanting. The most gorgeous 14K gold earrings and a Coach Boyfriend Watch. They've been on this Momma's wish list! I was excited and very happy. The card from Kyle made me cry too. It was just what I needed and makes everything worth it. It gave me that feeling in my heart that only a mother would comprehend. What an amazing sense of complete knowing how very blessed I am to have my husband and boys. I wish I could put into words the release felt with my family being whole again =)

Love you guys more than the very breaths I take!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment