Friday, May 6, 2011

What A Blessing




Let me start with this, if you don't take something deep, undeniably powerful and absolutely moving from this beautiful little blessing then there is something definably wrong with you! It was by mistake that I found her on the internet. I was looking for a specific group of 4 men that sing Amazing Grace and her information popped up. Her name is Rhema Marvanne~ Oh my goodness for the last 45 minutes I've been enjoying this little girl's voice singing gospel songs and popular Christmas songs. I have cried numerous times and could any second just sharing this story with you. It was after I heard her voice on a few songs that I found another song/video that was about "her story". Mom's the tears will start now: She credits her talent to the voice her mother left behind. She lost her mother on November 8, 2008 to ovarian cancer. She said she wants to follow in the mother's footsteps to serve and glorify God. Her voice will give you goosebumps and leave you feeling so warm and gracious! I loved her so much that I bought 2 CD's today. The songs that swept me off my feet were Amazing Grace, Believe and Note To God. Go to YouTube and search her name or check out her website Rhema Marvanne
WHAT A BLESSING SHE HAS BEEN FOR ME TODAY!!!! Go to the store section and download NOTE TO GOD (It's free) and you too can feel what I've felt today :)

Mother's Day is this Sunday and I thought how fitting of a story. I had share it with those who had not heard of her.


“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” - Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment