Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Every Invite Counts

HARVEST CHURCH, Norman OK
(click on above pink link)

I've posted about my church in the past but I must let EVERYONE know how much Harvest continually changes my way of thinking and my way of life.  It's a feeling sometimes words can't explain but my tears often do.  Harvest has helped me not "just" cope but move forward from holds or discontent that try to bind me.  I've learned there is POWER beyond belief in prayer!    I've learned to see the greater good in myself and others.  I've been taught I am NEVER alone, no matter the situation.  It's NOT where you are at ~ it's that you are becoming who you are by where you're at....... DON'T LET THE HOLD BECOME YOU.  Meaning come out of the bitterness, anger, addiction(s), pain, debt, stress, or ANYTHING that holds you!!!  Use the sword of the word to set yourself free.  (info from podcast 123 You are out)

It's a daily change folks!  A daily feeling of immense security that has allowed me to fully know I am worth the change and you are too.  All because I have FAITH and I BELIEVE!  Knowing I have the support of my family and my church family is an AMAZING feeling.  How comforting to know I have a place to go that I am not judged instead welcomed with open arms.  I am blessed to have a place to go to worship/praise, to have fellowship, to be filled with the holy spirit and encouraged to grow further in my beliefs!  I am thankful I was led to this church by a friend and feel strongly enough to let others know where I find my happiness and strength.  These examples are just a few things I've gained.  If you want some of this too, please come to church with me this Sunday.  Let HIM work in you and through you. 

~ EVERY INVITE COUNTS ~

There's zero shame here ~ GOD IS NOT A SECRET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment