Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Juli

Today is HALLOWEEN!  Hope all the super sweet trick-or-treaters have a SPOOKTACULAR time tonight.  Get lots of treats but please stay safe.  I certainly look forward to seeing family & friends all dressed up.  Hopefully they stop by The Ash House!

H A P P Y ~ B I R T H D A Y ~ J U L I

This weekend we had a surprise 30th birthday party for my youngest sister Juli.  She lives in Florida now so planning a party with our large family, her friends from Arkansas and here was pretty easy.  A special thanks to Brookelyn Yi (her childhood best friend) who really pulled it off!!!  It meant a lot to me that her friends drove such a long distance to be apart of it.  Loved all the family that made it out too.  It was great seeing everyone!!  Very sweet and I know she enjoyed it! 

The picture below has now become a personal favorite.  We have not taken a pic together in a long time.  At least not one that we were all being serious, looking forward and not joking or messing with one another.  Oh and not in our PJ's.....a normal for us King girls.

 Keisha ~ Juli ~ J.C. ~ Andrea

It would not be right if I did not add this picture with our soon to be sister. 
J.C. & Tissa will be married next May.  She's already like a sister to me and such an awesome addition to our family!!!!  Love you TISSA!

Enjoy some pictures from the party:



















No comments:

Post a Comment