Thursday, February 9, 2012

Catching Up & New Prayers Coming

I need to do some catching up.....
I am no longer going to post daily prayers from my new favorite little book. Like I did most of January. I have been unable to get in touch with anyone that will give me permission to post the prayers and I don't want to violate any copyright laws, etc. I would feel better if I had permission.
So, with that being said I will start writing my own. Thinking maybe every Sunday (starting 02.12.12) I will give you subjects and prayers for the week. More than likely it will be what I am dealing with personally at the moment and possibly around a sermon I've received at church that morning. Who knows where I will draw inspiration and strength from but we will share in it together. My goal is growing deeper in my faith while hopefully helping others.

No comments:

Post a Comment