Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Letter from Cameron


Tonight was graduation from the 6th grade for Cameron Michael.
I must share this proud moment with you.  He received Gold Principal's Award.
That means he scored straight A's ~ We got a smart one on our hands folks :)
Congrats Kiddo & Best wishes heading into Jr. High.

05.22.12 ~ Oakridge Elementary

I wanted to share a letter Cameron wrote to his family and gave to us tonight:

Dear Family,
Thank you for everything you do to help me.  I am so thankful to have y'all.
You guys come to everything for me.  Thank you for your love and support.
I can't ask for a better family.  We are always there for each other.  Thank 
you for showing up and supporting me.  I am so thankful to have a family like
you guys.  Thank you, and I love you.  I am glad to have a brother like the one
I have.

Sincerely,
Son & Brother 



Let me explain something to you Mr. Cameron ~ YOU bring so much joy to our
 lives.  You have a HUGE heart full of love.  I admire how compassionate you
 are.  I honestly am saddened by the fact you are growing up and things in
life are changing so fast for you.  I want you to experience everything
but maybe at a slower pace.  Selfish on my part, maybe. 
I just enjoy our moments together.
  Meaning I know all the basketball games, football games, camps,
nights of having friends over, snow cone/ice cream trips, late night video
 tournaments, traveling with friends during baseball season, eating
McDonald's (when I'd rather not) and ALL those things kids like you enjoy
 ........ those moments will not last forever. 
My main concern is you finding your own happiness in life. 
Living it to the fullest and making the best of every situation. 
Knowing you have God in your heart,  I
100% have faith you will be successful at ANYTHING!

WHAT  A  TRUE  BLESSING  YOU  ARE  T
 OUR  FAMILY




No comments:

Post a Comment