Friday, October 26, 2012

Coffee & Jesus

I feel blessed to be apart of a ladies group called COFFEE & JESUS.
A movement of women who are seeking to become more Christ-like together. Molding and shaping our hearts to please the Lord.  If you are not in the greater OKC area you can form your own group and meet anywhere NATIONWIDE!  Our group meets every other Saturday at Chick-fil-a in Moore, OK (stop by Starbucks first for a good cup of coffee, then head on over to chick-fil-a)  If you are interested in joining us personally please contact me crown_jewels@sbcglobal.net  We'd be happy to have you.  Our next gathering is this Saturday, October 27th @ 9:00.
 
If you get the chance to join this local group you will meet an overwhelmingly passionate group of beautiful ladies.  I assure you friendships will blossom and hearts will be filled with worship, compassion, understanding and fulfilment!  I honestly hope you get to meet Katie Ramirez.  This group is because of her efforts!  She has no idea the impact she has made in my life.  Love you Katie!  She has a blog called A Heart Consumed.  I think you will find it beneficial.  You can also visit Feeding My Temple on Facebook.
 
 
Over the last two weeks we've been reading through the book of Psalms.  Pick your favorite chapter and share it with us.  If you are on twitter or instagram us the following hashtag #COFFEEANDJESUS ~~  I'm excited to see what scriptures touched the ladies the most.  You have so many to pick from, this might be tough for me.  Not a bad problem to have.....  I hope you enjoy your time of getting lost in worship with your favorite Psalm.
 
For more information on starting your own local COFFEE & JESUS please click HERE to sign up your group or get plugged into a group.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment