Friday, October 26, 2012

Football, Fall, Family & Friends

Honestly, I have issues.  I just downloaded 2,452 pictures from my phone to my laptop.  It felt like it took FOREVER!  Now I have to sort them and put them in their own chronological folders.  I am addicted to Pinterest & Instagram.  I LOVE PICTURES!  I love taking them & I love sharing them!!!  If you don't do either, you should.  It's fun & creative.  It helps me to see the happiness and beauty in the smallest of things.  Trust me it gives you a sense of everything you have to be thankful for because of Him.  It's fun, admit it!   

Here is a little update as to what kept us busy since the last update.  It's been somewhat of a difficult month/season for The Ash's.  It's been an adjustment and a valuable learning experience.  We WILL get through this!  We are stronger than the obstacles we face!!  No matter what you are facing, work hard to find the positive in the situation.  It's hard but worth it.  Extremley thankful for my friends that have helped so much during this time.  YOU ROCK!!

Thank you Lord for giving me strength.  I fail daily but YOU and YOU alone pick me back up and get me on my way again!  I have to remember He won't allow me to go through something that I can't handle.  Everyone wants happiness!  Nobody wants pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain!  I like that saying.....

 

FOOTBALL ~ FALL ~ FAMILY ~ FRIENDS

09.22.12 Tailgating @ OU vs Kansas State
 
Trent Smith with my Aunt Edith Hudson
 
The next four pics are from The Farm
@ Papa & Nanny Aebischer's
Stroll down memory lane for me.....

WHAT A VIEW


 
If you ever make time to just get away may I suggest Beavers Bend area near Broken Bow, OK.  BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY!!!  It didn't feel like fall since days were in the 80's and nights were in the 70's but regardless it was relaxing and fun!  Shared some yummy foods (a lot were taken from Pinterest).  Visited Girls Gone Wine, watched a lot of football and an old scary movie, enjoyed the hot tub & wine and most of all enjoyed time with our favorite men!  Here are some highlights and did I mention BOOMER SOONER.  WE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF TEXAS!!!  Made the trip all that more exciting!
 
The ladies of Beavers Bend Couples Weekend
Danielle ~ Myself ~ Staci
OU vs TEXAS
 
Kris & Staci

Mike & Danielle

Mike & Andrea

Good Times!

He's crazy like that.

These two know how to have fun.

 

 
I told you it was relaxing....

This past weekend was spent on a road trip visiting my dear friend Barbara.  Thank you for making this trip possible for me ladies!  Diana & I hit the road laughing and singing all the way to Millington, TN.  It finally felt more like fall.  The leaves were really changing color and I must say Arkansas is a beautiful state to pass through this time of year.  This weekend was meant 100% for catching up, tons of much needed laughter, eating, visiting an orchard, fireplace, naps, chick flicks and more WINE!  Barbara is seriously the hostess with the mostest!!!  So glad we were all able to make this trip such an enjoyable & memorable one.  I am so blessed to have friends to share moments like this with.  Di & Barb, I Love you both dearly!!  Thank you for being such an important part of my life after ALL these years!  True friendship is PRICELESS!!
 
 
 
 
 
Still can't believe an older man took this great of a pic.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment