Sunday, September 18, 2011

What made me smile this weekend?



This weekend (Saturday 09.17.11) we attended the wedding of my cousin Brandon King to the beautiful Raegan Rogers. Might have been the most gorgeous, attention to detail for an outdoor wedding I've ever attended. I loved the setting. I adored the colors and all the thought that went into this elegant wedding. The pictures were BREATHTAKING!!! Thought I'd share some of the pictures with you.....












I think after seeing the pictures yourself you'd agree with me.
JUST BEAUTIFUL!




On Sunday morning, Mike and I became members of The Harvest Church Family. We have been attending this church for roughly a year and decided this is where we belong. For the first time in my life I feel apart of something big. When I'm not there I feel like I've missed out. I feel accepted and know without a doubt this was meant to be! I look forward to growing and learning more with this church family. If you are looking for a place to worship please consider Harvest Church in Norman, OK. It will change you, I promise. You can also watch podcasts just log on to http://www.harvestnorman.com/

Harvest Church is located at the NW corner of Indian Hills Road and 36th Ave NW.

No comments:

Post a Comment