Monday, December 31, 2012

Cara Box ~ December

I tried Cara Box for the 2nd month.  Enjoyed getting to know the person sending to me.  Her name is Natalie Hopper you can visit her BLOG HERE.  She's a doll.  I received my box from her on Christmas Eve ~ OH MY!!  What a sweet "Sparkle" package with lots of thought and meaning enclosed.  We had a white Christmas here in Oklahoma.  I got to wear her gift just in time.



She went with my favorite color!
Darling card with kind words.
Scrapbook stickers {basketball} for my son's current sport.
3 MAJOR sparkle cross ornaments.
Green dog toy for Mr. King.
Green "fun" beads for Mardi Gras & St. Patty's Day
{{they will be worn}}
Can't go wrong with chocolate ~  Mint too :)
OU ornament ~ LOVED!!
~HANDMADE STOCKING & HAT~

 
THANK YOU NATALIE!  YOU PUT A SMILE ON THIS GIRL'S FACE!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND
I LOOK FORWARD TO KEEPING IN TOUCH!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a cool box, your Cara person did a good job, too! :) Thanks again for mine - I LOVED everything in it and have already sent two cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed your January Cara Package. I'm going back to get myself some of those cross note cards. I loved those. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful month of February!!!

    ReplyDelete