Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Speaking of Birthdays....

MAN OH MAN!  It's been a busy and VERY blessed week.  My husband and I both celebrated our 37th Birthdays.  We are 5 days apart.  So for 5 days I get jokes about him being with an older woman.  He started the day with "I've never kissed a 37 year old chick."  Then the jokes kept coming....  I went low key and celebrated with family at my mother's house.  She cooked me a roast with all the mashed potatoes & gravy, carrots, corn and rolls a girl would want.  Then I ate Banana Cake aka The Birthday Cake.  It's the BOMB!!!!  Thanks Mom! 

 
For Mike's birthday I called our family and friends to meet at Alfredo's in Moore.  One of our favorite spots.  So many people showed up.  Lots of family!  Lots of our baseball family!  I loved that his closest friends came too Jason & Charlie.  He was happy and it made for a memorable night. 
 
 
Here is a little something I wrote to Mike on his birthday.
{he really is a great guy}
 
Wishing a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my loving, hard working, dedicated and providing husband. You're an amazing and understanding father, fabulous coach and dear friend to many!!! Hoping this is the best yet.... with MANY more to come. I have a feeling a memorable year is just around the corner for you. YOU DESERVE IT BABE! I LOVE YOU MICHAEL PAUL ASH ~ I AM PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND PROUD TO CALL YOU MINE!
 
Thank you to our friends and family for making
this such a blessed week for us both.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment