Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Guilty pleasures



What are some of your favorite guilty pleasures? I have several and not afraid to admit it. I'll even share websites, contact info and a few local FAVS too!

I am VERY excited for the grand opening of THE OUTLET SHOPPES AT OKLAHOMA CITY! Set to take place August 5, 2011. I have already prepared my husband and gave him plenty of notice. I mean seriously Coach & Under Armour in the same shopping area ~ What's a girl to do??? (If you are not aware of the location click on the link for their Facebook page)

Nothing is better than coming home to a house that smells inviting. I've been told my house does that and I owe it all to a few of my favorite places... I can't stop buying BATH & BODY WORKS candles. I always wait until the 3 wick candles are 2 for $20. Best time to buy and I usually have an additional percentage off coupon. That makes for a happy Momma! I also enjoy SCENTABLES I met the owner of this company in Tulsa @ An Affair of The Heart a few years ago. The quality of her product speaks for itself. I also am a fan of SCENTSY. They have the best looking warmers around.

I am addicted to jewelry. Funny thing is I don't wear a bunch of it but I enjoy making pieces. My favorite is working with sterling silver and natural stones. I guess I'm more of a collector. Known to sell a few pieces along the way too. A store I like to find unique beads from is ARTWORKS BEAD STUDIO. (Click on the link to like the Facebook page) It is owned by Nina Brown. You can also see her booth at SHOWPLACE MARKET.

Speaking of Showplace Market....WOW! About 100 vendors under one roof with so much variety. If you are ever in Moore, OK you should go check it out! Make an afternoon of it and bring along your girlfriends. They has a little cute cafe too.

Another fun place to be creative is PAINT YOUR ART OUT. I have been twice and enjoyed it tremendously. You will love the staff and want to return multiple times. It makes for a great "girls night" and they do a lot of birthday parties too. Check out their web page for a calendar and they have Facebook too.



I must mention another FAV and that's my hairstylist Casey Canant. You can find her at New Creations Hair Salon. Call her up~ She's a busy lady so book in advance 405.691.8828

You must admit she even looks SUPER FUN! I love this girl and I know you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment