Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Appreciation Time

Thought I would share what I found on my desk when I returned from lunch. It was a nice surprise that left a smile on my face! I hope my fellow administrative peeps are smiling and enjoying a day full of nice gestures and tokens too. It feels good to be respected for your efforts in the workplace.




I must say they are BEAUTIFUL!

~Happy, Bright & Thoughtful~




(the card attached)

Next week is Teacher Appreciate Week ~ May 2nd thru 6th

Please take time out to appreciate the people who diligently teach your children and have the patience to deal with so many kids on a daily basis. It's not an easy job and I respect the fact that Cameron goes to a very nice school with an awesome principal, outstanding teachers & caring staff. I think it should be done more often than just one week out of the school year. Examples: A simple card saying thank you, candles, Scentsy (if you are like Cameron's teachers), send cookies, soda or their favorite snack item, supplies for their classroom ~ anything can say I am thinking of you and want you to know you are appreciated.


THANK YOU MRS. WYNN & MRS. FUSTON


No comments:

Post a Comment