Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Instructions for LIFE


I was reading Facebook this morning and I ran across a post that I'd like to share. I thought these were good tips to follow.
MY #1 RULE: NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMALL ALWAYS GIVE IT TO GOD!
I'm sure through trial and error we have all learned some of life's lessons. I've heard people say if only there were a book written to help along the way or if only there were an instruction manual.....Ummm THERE WAS A BOOK WRITTEN ~ IT'S CALLED THE BIBLE!

Instructions for Life...
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. When you say "I love you" mean it.
3. When you say "I'm sorry" ~ look the person in the eye.
4. Believe in love at first sight.
5. Love deeply and passionately. You may get hurt, but it's the way to live life completely.
6. Teach yourself to speak slowly but think quickly.
7. Call your mother.
8. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
9. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
10. Marry a person you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her conversation skills will be important.
11. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
12. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risks.
13. Share your knowledge.
14. Live with the knowledge that your character is your destiny.
15. PRAY!!!!! There's immeasurable power in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment