Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ready, Set, Here I Go!

I've decided that today I will embark upon a new adventure. I will become a "blogger". I believe I have endured enough and been blessed enough with situations in life that maybe I can share my stories to help others, influence or at the very least provide a source of laughter. Who knows where this little journey will take me. I'm not sure where to begin so I'll start with the basics. I've been married for 12 years to Michael as of this past April 2011. I am a mother to two healthy & handsome boys Kyle & Cameron. If you know anything about me you know they are my EVERYTHING! My boys keep me grounded and make me feel complete. I created the picture below back in 2007. It's one of my favorites to this day. Utterly ADORE the caption.



So much has changed for my family since 2007. I can tell you this, through the very personal struggles and through all the reasoning of "why us & why now" moments I have grown in my faith, become definably stronger and have a better tolerance/understanding of people around me. It may not say much to you but it speaks volumes to me! Change is a constant in this world especially mine. Letting go and accepting outcomes is another. Still striving and yearning for more which lead me to start a blog. I enjoy learning from others and applying to my own life. I enjoy the new friendships that form when you least expect them to. Always a constant reminder that someone much larger is in control. I most enjoy moments that change a life for the positive and finally having the peace and understanding of why!! Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment