Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree(s)

OH ~ HAPPY ~ DAY!
 
My tree(s) are up.  I am happy we did something a little different this year.  I usually have a tree in the living room and a few in the hallway and another small one in the living room.  All always themed.  SNOWMEN usually win in this house.  I am a HUGE collector!  This year we decided to try a color theme on the larger tree.  I was so overwhelmed with all the stuff we already have.  Once Mike pulled it all down and we kinda went through them all ~ BOOM, it's a HUGE mess!  Then add {normal} life with laundry, dropping of work/school/basketball stuff and there you have it, 4 days of CrAzY.

 
~ BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT ~
Snowmen, Snowflakes, Royal Blue, Silver & White ~ OH MY!
 


My husband is in love with the tree. 
That makes my heart happy!

Still one of my favs....
 
This year I put a small tree in our bedroom.  I did this because I ALWAYS want to sleep in the living room when the tree is up.  I love the cozy feeling but sleeping on the couch & floor for 30+ days just won't work for my back.  I fixed that!!!  ((now if I could just add a fireplace to my bedroom, it would be perfect))  I am VERY pleased with this as well.  I call it my {Winter Warmth} tree.  She is full of shades of red and quilty looking snowmen, hearts, mittens, scarfs, stockings, silver bulbs and happiness all over.  It's almost silly how something so small can make you so stinking happy.
 
 
TIS THE SEASON FOLKS!!
 
I am off to celebrate my 37th Birthday.  I am sure a story and pics will follow.  I might just be up to something.....special.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to have more than one tree! I bet it is awesome to lay in bed and have a tree right there in your room. They are all so beautiful. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you had a great day and were blessed by friends and family!

    ReplyDelete