Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Momma Moments

Where to start?  I can say this, I have been pretty busy over the last few days.  I must admit this post will be a "braggin" moment for this here Momma.  I'd like to start with my 6th grader made ALL A's!!!!  Hello Principal's Honor Award!  Congrats Cameron ~ I am VERY proud of you and your accomplishments this year.  He also continues to reach all of his AR points! 
WAY TO GO PEANUT!!!

This week started off with my oldest son turning 20.  Yes, you read this correctly.  Kyle is now 20 years old.  It made me feel OLD.  He calls me old often but I honestly felt it when the words actually came out of my mouth Kyle is now 20.  Let me tell you, tears have flowed.  If you know me you don't doubt this point.  On a personal note (the part that irritates Kyle most) I wish you son the very BEST that life has to offer.  My hopes are that you make the most of every learning moment you face.  I look forward to watching you continue to grow into the man I know in my heart you will be!  I love you most for the strong person you are today!  Keep that head held high and keep on keepin' on!  Never forget you will ALWAYS hold my heart.  I love you KYLE JAMES!


Are you ready for this?  Cameron turns 12 this week.  My, where has the time gone? *Even more tears are flowing*  People always say you better cherish the moments when your kids are little.  I now understand exactly what they meant.  Cameron Michael you will always be my Peanut.  I hope our cuddle moments don't fade away because if they do my heart will break.  You are becoming an amazing leader with such a huge heart.  As much as I may annoy you, I hope you understands it's only because I love you and want the best for you kiddo!!  I hope you enjoy a VERY Happy Birthday and I hope you have tons of fun at your BIG BIRTHDAY BASH this weekend.  May you be surrounded by your family & friends.  Most of all make a lot of happy memories!  Here's to your last year of being a TWEEN my handsome Cameron!


Being a mother has deep meaning to me.  I know without a doubt I am loved because I can see it in their faces.  I know I have been abundantly blessed by having two healthy and handsome boys.  I could not be more thankful that God gave them to me.  What they bring to me emotionally is beyond words.  Sometimes I think my heart and tears can only express my love.  Kyle & Cameron you have no idea just how proud I am to be your Momma!  I adore you both and admire your individuality!

When you have brought up kids, there are memories you store directly in your tear ducts. ~Robert Brault
Still one of my FAVORITE pics....


I LOVE MY BOYS!






































1 comment:

  1. I am unable to believe how time has flown by. But just looking at one's children will bring it home fast. My son Justin will turn 30 this May.........talk about feeling old. I am thrilled to read your posts and am so happy that you are finding happiness and wholeness. I love you so much sister and am glad to read about what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete