Saturday, January 7, 2012

Prayer Day 6 & 7


January 6
Lord, in the night when I feel anxious about things and I'm tired and overwhelmed with all that I face, it's then that I long for Your presence more than ever.  My soul seeks Your Holy Spirit, my Comforter, to comfort me.  Help me to stay in Your presence both day and night so I can sense Your freedom from worry at all times.
With my soul I have desired You in the night, yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early.
Isaiah 26:9

January 7
Lord, I confess that sometimes I get anxious about whether my needs will be met.  Whether I will always have a home to live in and food to eat.  Whether I will be able to provide for the family members You have given me to care for.  Lord, take away all anxiety and help me to have peace.  Help me to no longer worry about the future because I have released it into Your hands.
Do not seek what you should eat or what you should drink, nor have an anxious mind.
Luke 12:29

MY PERSONAL PRAYER:
Dear Lord,  I come to you asking please send peace to my family.  As you know we need your help getting through this season.  I pray you take each of us by the hand and guide us.  Our son struggles with more than most could understand.  He has been places we have not.  Seen things we have not.  He has encountered things that have changed him but I know his heart and I pray he starts feeling the urge to be that person he deep down longs to be.  I pray you help him in releasing his anger.  His life is about to change again and I pray you show him your desired path.  He requires your guidance, as we all do and I have faith in your direction.  I pray strength be given to my family as we face the future.  May we all learn and grow from this season we are in.  My heart thanks you for blessing us with the time we were given to spend together as family these past few weeks.   ~AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment