Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Prayer Day 25

I ENJOY READING THE PRAYERS FROM THIS LITTLE BOOK!

 
VERY THANKFUL FOR THE SMELL OF RAIN,
THE LOVE I HAVE FOR MY BOYS, 
THE FACT I KNOW I HAVE A LOVING & GOD FEARING HUSBAND, 
THE CUP OF COFFEE I ENJOYED THIS MORNING & THE PEACE THAT I FEEL TODAY!  I AM BLESSED!!


GOD > OUR CIRCUMSTANCE
January 25
Lord, whenever You went through times of trouble, You always withdrew from the crowd and went to a place by Yourself to be alone with Your heavenly Father.  Help me to learn to do that too.  At the first sign of loneliness or lack of peace, remind me to draw closer to You and sense the comfort of Your presence and the healing power of Your love.
You have made him most blessed forever; You have made him exceedingly glad with Your presence.
Psalm 21:6

No comments:

Post a Comment