Friday, January 13, 2012

Prayer Day 11, 12 & 13

January 11
Lord, I thank You for Your mercy and that Your mercies are new every morning when I wake up.  Thank You that Your are faithful to love me unconditionally.  Help me to remember that because of Your mercy and love, I have all I need and I can refuse to feel anxiety about the present or future.  I just need to pray about them.
Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

January 12
Lord, receive my soul and help me to have a vision for the future.  Take anything out of my mind and my life that is not of You.  Enable me to be faithful to You and Your ways and to live a life based on the truth of Your word.  Help me to never lie to myself and to others and compromise the life You have for me.
My soul melts from heaviness; strengthen me according to Your word.  Remove from me the way of lying, and grant me Your law of graciously.
Psalm 119:28-29

January 13
Lord, I thank You that You hear my prayers, my praise and my thanksgiving to You.  Thank You that I can make the desires of my heart known to You and You will hear and answer.  I lift up to Your everything that concerns me today and ask that You would make it all work out for my greatest good.  I am grateful and because of You I don't have to be anxious about anything.
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment