Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prayer Day 19 & 20



January 19
Lord, help me to be content with where I am, knowing that You will not leave me there forever.  Help me to never have jealousy or envy because of the love or companionship that someone else has or enjoys.  Help me to keep my eye on You and not on what others do or don't do for me.  Thank you that you will never leave me or forsake me.
Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have.  For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Hebrews 13:5

January 20
Lord, you are the one who knows me best and cares for me the most.  You are the one who has committed unconditional love to me for eternity.  Help me not to fault other people for what I perceive as their not loving me or caring for me as I want them to.  Help me to continue to show love to others no matter what their response is to me.
For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.
Isaiah 54:5



Please remember I'm NOT writing these daily prayers myself ,they are shared with you from the following book of daily reflections:
I am not trying to steal the work of others.  Only trying to share with as many people as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment