Friday, January 13, 2012

Prayer Day 14 & 15

I think I am going about sharing the daily prayers all wrong.  I should be typing these in advance to share with you so you can read them on the day of or at least be given that opportunity.  Hopefully this works out better for those checking the blog daily.

January 14
Lord, I confess that there are things that make me feel anxious in my soul.  I lift them up to You and ask that You would take those anxieties away and give me Your peace.  Comfort my soul as only You can do.  Help me to understand my life and my circumstance from Your perspectives so that I won't be tempted to dwell on them with a heavy heart.  Thank You for the comfort of Your unfailing love.
In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comfort delights my soul.
Psalm 94:19

January 15
Lord, I confess to You that sometimes I feel down, but I know You have joy, gladness, peace and fulfillment for me right where I am.  Help me to put my hope in You and praise You in the midst of whatever I experience.  Help me to look to You for everything, for You are my God who puts a smile on my face and joy in my heart.
Why are you cast down, O my soul?  And why are you disquieted within me?  Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him.
Psalm 42:11

Here is something else I read today on a post from facebook.  I LOVED IT SO MUCH and felt compelled to shared.  *** add them as a friend~  They share a lot of value, in my opinion.  ENJOY FOLKS :)  GO HAVE A BLESSED DAY & AN ENJOYABLE, FULL OF HAPPINESS AND MANY MEMORIES FULL OF LOVE THIS WEEKEND!

Daily Inspiration and Motivation ~ January 13, 2012
Everyone has gone through seasons when the challenges of life feel overwhelming. During those times, it’s easy to be tempted to talk about how bad things are. Maybe you received a bad medical report, or maybe you’re facing a financial obstacle. But the more you talk about something, the bigger it becomes in your mind. Instead, you’ve got to dig your heels in and say, “No, I am not going to give life

Remember, even if you don’t see how things could ever work out, God does. Speak to those mountains in your life and declare God’s favor over those situations. Instead of talking to God about how big your problems are, talk to your problems about how big your God is! As you speak to your mountains, they will be moved, and you will move forward into the victory God has prepared for you!
* E V E R Y O N E * should say this daily!  BELIEVE & ACHIEVE!!!!
 Please remember I am not writing these daily prayers myself.  I am simply sharing them with you.  They are taken from the following daily reflections book:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment