Friday, January 27, 2012

Prayer Day 26 & 27

January 26
Lord, whenever I am afflicted with loneliness, I know the enemy plays with my mind and makes me think I am unloved or rejected.  Thank You that You always love me and never reject me.  Thank You that because of Your presence in my life, I don't have to live with loneliness in my heart.  Give me the "continual feast" of a heart that is happy no matter the circumstances.
He who is a merry heart has a continual feast.
Proverbs 15:15

January 27
Lord, I invite Your presence to invade my life in a fresh, new way.  Help me to sense Your presence in greater power and depth than I have ever been able to before.  Overflow me with Your love, peace and joy.  And crowd out anything in me that is not Your will for my life.  Take away all feelings of seperation, rejection or lack of connection to others.  Give me a greater sense of being connected to You.
Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of age.
Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment